Thursday, March 16, 2006

Am I Fit?

Okay, what do you do when you realize something but you feel like you are powerless to do something about it. It's like for the first time I have gotten a chance to actually do something and really do it right and I feel like I am too weak to do a damn thing about it. I was watching Scrubs earlier today, it was the first season when Dr. Cox tells JD that everything they do at the hospital is just temporary, and that when it was all said and done their job was to stay sane enough to help the people that really would make it longer.



I feel like I have been so drained of energy that I can't do what needs to be done. It's scary, its hard, its dangerous and frankly to think that it will end up coming out right is just dumb.



Should things be this hard? I mean I have people I can talk to about this stuff, but somehow when its all said and done I just want something to change this time. I want things to be different. And yet, I can't help wonder will they?

No comments: