Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Break Update

I've taken to finding something to do, something that doesn't involve me playing video games all day long. I've also started thinking more and more about my predicament, the way things are now something has got to change. I'm just complaining about the way things are and I haven't even tried to think of something that I could do to change them. I need to start getting out more, I don't know where I will go out to, but I know that I need to be out of this place. I need to get to know new people, most of my time is spent right here or in class or the cafe, I never really go to any place where I am comfortable and I could meet people.



Somehow, I managed to write some today, something that I was impressed with too, it's just a little piece about Pellegri, the vampire I made up for the story. She's based on this girl from deviant art. So far the story is coming out really good.



Tomorrow my brother will be in town and I'll get to hang out with him and kids, so that should be fun. I also have some stuff to add on here about other things that have been going on.

No comments: