Monday, August 28, 2006

Not What You Think

Well the class that I was really looking forward to taking got canceled, on top of that all of my other classes got dropped on accident, so I had to go in today and redo a schedule, which was all very frustrating. And then those lonely feelings, they just won't go away. I just want to hang out with my friends, but they are all busy today. I feel like I am being needy or something, but that's the thing that sucks about living off campus, there is no one here. I don't even have a roomamte to fall back on.



One really good thing did happen today, I got the comic turned in for the paper at UTSA, I hope it wasn't too vulgar or anything. But it really wasn't a bad one. Well this little blog won't be that long, and it won't be what everyone is expecting. This will be it.

No comments: