Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back Home / Comic Party

It's about time for me to go and take a shower, I just wanted to say that this is my official home message, that I am back in San Antonio, but this is not the end of my little ride, I have a lot to take care of. I have a lot on my mind too, namely one thing that I won't go into detail about :).



Thing is, I have been thinking about everything more seriously now. I want to write this story, I want to do this comic and I want to be truthful to myself and others. So that's what's going on right now. Going home helped me think, it helped me clear my head and gave me the courage to do something I had been aching to do for a while.



And now I have the courage to try this comic thing over, I don't care what others think of it. I have had a lot of complaints that the comic was too wordy.



Sorry that people are too lazy to read, but its not even that wordy, only a few of them are. The others are just more words crammed into less bubbles, which I plan to fix this time around. I don't want to say to much, but if you want some comicy goodness check these out!

New Stuff


The Regulars Main Characters


Same as the above, uncolored


Greg character colored


Tanookie Promo Art


The Infamous Skin Head Scott


Nikki


Old Psersp Art


Nikki lineart


Old Heather Art



Comics


So That's Where They Come From (comic)


Hand's On(comic)


Two Of A Kind(comic)


The Perfect Gift #1(comic)


Trinity Delimna #2(comic)


Claudia Kills(comic)



Old Stuff


All Characters(old)


Comic Concepts 1(old)


Even More Comic Concepts(old)


Vanessa Design(old)


The girls(old)


Mandi Concept(old)


Old Regulars Concept(old)


Original Regulars Girls(old)


8.106(old)


Kinsey Concept(old)


Ashley Remix(old)


Final Allsion(old)


Erin's the Best At Smiling(old)


What's my Age Again(old)


Dressed to Kill


Cute Without the 'e'(old)

No comments: