Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Coming Along

Let's just say that the past year has been a learning experince, for the most part I have made the perfect example of what not to do, I have really shown just how low down things can get, I have shown just how much I can bounce back from and I have made some important new friends. I have realized that theater a lot of things that I really want to get done and get out there. Like I want to get at least the first half of my series of stories written out, and then I want to get this comic done, which seems to be becoming more and more of a reality.



I have actually be drawing something, unlike how I didn't draw the first half of summer. But the not drawing something for all of that time was not my fault as much as it was my schedules and the fact that my brother wanted me to do all of this work around the house, havew a job and pay rent and the fact that I felt like the more sleep I got the less I would have to deal with the things going on around me.



Even now there has been a lot on my plate, a lot on my mind. And the more things that I do, the more it seems to take care of all of these things. This summer couldn't have gone any better in respects to the last year. It had to go the way that it did because I needed to really get a good look at the way things were going to be if I didn't shape up. Before many of the things I claimed I as going to do, I didn't do, now that I know how things are going to be, I have to do them. I have to do everything I can, that even means not giving up on the things I used to want so badly. That's where the comic comes in, and some other things too.



One thing I have noticed is that it feels a lot like just because you aren't on their schedule, people act as if the things you do don't mean anything. They promise things and then don't act on them. Like lets go here, but then they never deliver. I'm really getting tired of it, and for the most part I'm not going to be going out very much anymore. There is a lot for me to be doing right now, like writing and drawing. I need to write a lot more if I ever want to get this story done, and please my fans. (I'm joking).

No comments: