Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Can You?

Maybe I am thinking to hard, maybe I feel this way because something said scares me, and it really does. I love all of my friends but there is just something about the idea of one friend cheating another that gets to me, and that's all I can say. I can't be asked to name names, I can't be asked to go into more detail.



I have been thinking about something, what would you give up for someone, you know what I mean. I don't mean having someone in a sexual way, that's just shallow and stupid. I mean what would you give up to really have someone to hold, to talk, to be with? I have been thinking about that because life requires us to make sacrifices, whether they be small or large. Are we willing to sacrifice enough? And after we do will we be bitter about it, because that kind of takes the whole point away.



I think that I can, I think I'm strong enough to do that...



Now more Kingdom Hearts quote junk...



Thinking of you, where ever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish and who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds. but they share the same sky—one sky, one destiny.

No comments: