Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Boobs

Persephanie got this started, she said this because of something that I posted earlier, and I felt the need to actually make a real post instead of just one of those short bits like I normally do. What happened is Persephanie asked me why guys like boobs so much. And for the most part I don't understand most of it. What I do know is that people will claim their just fun, don't know what that means, don't really want to know.



At first I told her that I didn't understand it because I don't like them really. But she asked me why most of the guy population likes them. I know that I have gotten up here and gone on about the whole men seeing women as objects thing. I think that at sometime all men have been guilty of it. Even if it was when you were younger, I know that when I was younger there might be those guys you thought were the cool kids. And when I was that age all I wanted was to be noticed. This was a long time ago, it got to the point that when I had something in common with this one kid, I would immediately try and prove it so we'd have some common ground for friendship.



Well once I told him I liked the color green and he called me a liar. Not fun. Later when I was older and guys would talk about wanting to 'bone' some girl, I would just nod and not say anything. Remember, image is everything. I was too scared to say anything back. One time a guy I was in school with asked me which girl I would want to have sex with in our class? I mean this was just me in the hall randomly and he walks up and askes that. Some guys considered that small talk back then.



But this kind of thing continues even until this day and age. I met two guys outside of the movie theater where I was working the other day. Well they seemed pretty cool and one of the managers at the theater is two months younger than me. She is reall beautiful, I don't know how else to describe her, I don't talk to her much, but it was two in the morning and I didn't want to leave her there without anyone else, so I stayed around. Well finally as her ride got there and she was leaving one of the guys said something along the lines of See you baby, and blew a kiss at her.



I just mentioned that was wrong, because I am sure she gets that kind of thing all of the time and that she is tired of it. So what can we do to get rid of all this? Well we can say just one thing, guys, we need to learn how to treat women. One thing I have said is treat women as you would want your own daughter treated.



And I know that there are women who treate guys the same way, but I don't really know many of them or have the inside knowledge to talk about it.



So now to go on with it the way I meant to: boobs and what they boil down too. Boobs represent all that is backwards in society. I mean it is legal for men to show their chest, but not women. By that right what are the diffrences in the chest of a man and a woman. Some men have nipples that are semi-functional, that is to say a saline solution is emitting from them at times. Even that having been said, what causes women's breasts to have to be covered is most likely the size, right?



Well next time you see a fat guy with no shirt tell him to wrap that shit up, that's what the law is telling me. Even more so, if they made it legal for women to go topless tomorrow, a men would look for a week or two. But there's only so much of that you can get excited over before you get bored with it. It's like Doug Stanhope said:



I might stare for a day or something, but after that I don't give a shit. And I know that because I have sat in a titty bar for so long I became completely desensitcised. You spend eight hours with tits hanging in your face, slapping off you head and your like, 'whatever, just get me another cock-tail'. But if that cock-tail waitress leans over and you can see down her shirt, you go 'look I can see her tit, its right there!' After right hours that's the best tit you saw all night, because its the tit your not supposed to see.—Doug Stanhope, Comedian



Likewise I have a story that is the reverse of this, at my school so many girls walk around wearing short skirts, like wash cloth short, that when one comes in with a skirt at or past the knee, I can't stop looking!

No comments: