Monday, August 21, 2006

The Future

There has been so much going on this week, with the comic and just in general, everyone is coming back to San Antonio which is good because I missed a lot of people but we are also seeing who is not coming back at the same time and its hard to find out that someone you enjoyed hanging around will not be back this year.



The other night I was on the way to or from somewhere, I think I was on the way back from Greg's, I sat down and I called PJ up on the phone and we got to talking. And he said something that I hadn't really heard anyone say before, but I knew that I had felt it for a long time. He and I were talking about moving away from home, and living on our own in kind of a childish way.



Somewhere along the line the conversation got serious. And PJ just came out with I can't being able to make enough money and live on my own. He didn't mean it the way you're all thinking, he meant what I was thinking exactly. That he couldn't imagine it. I look around and I see a lot of the future in my friends, not all of them are bright.



But some of them are right there with me in the future, and they're the people I wouldn't replace with anyone. I have a lot that I want to say about what I thought about when I was talking to PJ, I told him a lot of it. I told him about some of the things I would like to see happen. And surprisingly enough all of this was bought on by the advent of the comic, or our involvement into the comic. This is an idea we have had since fifth grade and I would like just once to get something I want to do, done.



There is a lot of things that I want to say, things I am thinking right now. I can't really talk about them. I have never been one to hold back much on this blog. But these are feelings that I have kept inside for this long, and I need to hold onto them for a little longer, see exactly what they mean. I know they mean a lot to me, but I don't know where they go.



Gotta get up for more school stuff to be taken care of, that means I have to go.

No comments: