Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Those Grand Theft Nights

I just got Grand Theft Auto: San Andres, the game is loaded to the rim with jokes about racial stereotypes, crude language, unnecessary violence, and criminal mischief....

Luckily I'm the kind of person who doesn't give a flying fuck about any of these things in my games. If you haven't played this game, which I'm sure most of you haven't considering I got it a day early, you have to. Its a mastery of the power of the PS2 that just goes to prove that while GC and X-BOX may be better off in the technology department, PS2 can still hang.

The story is a little more involved this time and its going to take some getting used to being in such a big game, of course I am reminded of when I got GTA 3 and stared at that creation of God and said, "I will never know my way around this thing." I'm willing to bet if given that game today, even though I haven't played it in forever and don't even own it anymore, I would still know my way around most of it.

Wow, who could believe that I am up at 4 AM doing this! I must have a sad life, well I came to a stopping point and put the game down, there's other more important things I need to be thinking about, namely school and a girl. I also have some writing to be doing and the planning for the next little Angel party I'll be having with my friends. That should be cool, I think I have them hooked on that show, too bad it got canceled.

Last night a strange thing happened, strange in that it came out of nowhere, I suddenly started to download music from the early 90s, everything from Eagle Eye Cherry to The Cranberries and I made a CD called the 90s mix and listened to it all day. Am I longing for a simplier time, survey says....

I'm too tired to decide, tomorrow, if the call of GTA and that special someone don't interupt, I'll explore this further.

No comments: