Friday, October 29, 2004

A Plain Morning

Friday has arrived, the day we work all week to see, the salvation of students everywhere. And what is it we've been waiting for?

It would appear that there is alot of thought going into Halloween this year, a holiday that I forgot all about, probably because I don't really care about it. I tend to forget holiday's that mean nothing to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of person who thinks its an evil holiday, I just think its pointless.

I also do like Thanksgiving, but there's other reasons behind that whole thing.

So there's a party tonight, and I can't wait because I really like hanging out with Chanele and Casey and all those people, and if Desi manages to come it will be even better because its more time I can spend with her and all her and that's becoming more important to me.

And even though it's been fall for over a month now, its just starting to feel like it in South Texas...so "So long sweet summer, I stumbled upon you and greatfully basked in your rays...."

And with the changing of the times, we get closer to a New Year and things become more exciting. Things are getting to be really fun here, and despite the little tiffs we get into from time to time there's always an aura of friendship in the air. And that's the most important thing.

No comments: