Monday, October 11, 2004

At It Again

Well this is my third blog at this time, and I guess that once I get into the swing of things I'll be able to post on them all at once, this one is going to be more of a personal blog that I don't tell many people I know that live near by about, I guess I just never liked being secretive with the other blogs because even with a private post theres a chance I could screw it up and make it public and mess something up bad.

I'm a first year college student who's basically nothing like the average guy, as a matter of a fact I hate the average guy with a passion, from his beer gut, to his veiws on women as objects. I enjoy writing, drawing, and spending time with friends among other things. My major is English, which is my strongest subject, because basically its all I don't suck at. I'm into anime, punk rock, Angel and several other things.

So I guess to start I'll mention some stuff from over the weekend, this was in no way a tame week or weekend, theres been enough excitement that I'm convinced we warrent our own reality show. Things around here are starting to get back to normal now, but on Firday night I spent the night with five friends, we watched movies, hung out and I cuddled with a girl that I know, she was really warm and it wasn't like a sexual cuddling thing, it was just friendly snuggle type thing. Still, I love women, they are like Gods second greatest gift, right between love and the tv series Angel.

Well Saturday that friend and I hung out some in the afternoon, needless to say I didn't wake up until damn near four, because I had been up most of the night before. Well Sunday she and I were together alot again, and we got to talking, she was saying how she didn't trust boys and how they were prone to thinking about cheating. But I had to differ because I just don't think about cheating, I feel like sometimes what you have is enough.

I guess women deal with so many guys that are like that its hard for them to see it any other way, but I know I'm not like that. I didn't get her to understand me, because I was trying to show her that I, personally am not like that. And she was like the thought of sex with other people crosses a guys mind, but I don't think that really means anything, people are sexual beings, and besides, I don't act on most of the impulses I have. I mean just today I wanted to reach through the phone and slap the shit out of someone, but I didn't (not to mention I can't).

Well I had dinner over there and that was my dinner time conversation. I had to let her study some for a test, but the whole not trusting thing still bothers me. I guess I just thrive on being that trusted friend, and I hope some day she sees that in me.

Well as for the first entry, I'm out, its late, I'm tired, there's a friend that fell asleep here and I need to walk her home so I can claim my own bed. Talk to you people later....

No comments: