Thursday, October 28, 2004

But Wait, There's More Than That...There's Adventure, There's Jokes, There's A PG-13 Rating For Strong Language!

Well tonight went better than I would have thought that it would, there was alot of nervousness at first because I am at heart a nervous guy around a pretty girl. And Desi is no exception to the rule. But after the talking got started I even got up the courage to tickle her, even thought she's not ticklish, and we played around some. At the end I paid her back the money she put down on the ticket last time we had dinner.

It took me about ten minutes of dodging her hand to try and get her to take the money and she claimed that she would give it back to me later somehow. I think that its a fair compromise because I like to treat people and treating her to something was fun because she's a fun person...and I'm rambling.

So today was a GTA:SA free day and its been killing me the whole time, I'm about ready to go play PS2. But I did find entertainment in the form of a water fight with Lauren, Hannah, Alicia and Shana. Evan and I work well as a team, he's like the most kick ass guy I've met here so far, and he seems to not just be after sex, as a matter of a fact I haven't heard him mention the sex yet.

I really had fun today, all of the waiting was worth while and tomorrow should be even better, more Desi, more fun, big party....it's everything the title assured there would be....all I need now is some Ninjas. Well this was just a slight update, there will be more tomorrow if I make it back to the computer.

No comments: