Sunday, October 24, 2004

'Five By Five'

I know this is not really about thoughts, but who cares.

Well its been an interesting weekend, I can't seem to sleep here on the weekends anymore. But I guess that its cool. I get to hang out with friends more.

Well I don't know what to talk about here really, I have so many blogs because I have friends with xanga, live journal and several other things like this. I've decided that I'll just keep a running tab on all of them.

For starters I've developed a new phrase that I can say, it really came from something that Faith on Buffy says, and I used to say it forever ago on the internet, but I just kind of stopped using it. The phrase is 'Five by Five'. All that it means is everything is okay, it comes from old radio lingo, when you have a full signal you get five bars, so when someone asked how your signal was you said, "Oh, its five by five."

Well I use it in response to my phone too, because it has five signal bars. But some people just don't understand what I'm talking about so I have to go through this whole thing about it.

Well other than that the weekend was cool, we went to the haunted railroad tracks and walked up and down them. Then we went out to this abandoned carnival.

I haven't had much time to write lately, I do get a few pages in here and there, but then again I could do like I did that one weekend where I did forty pages. I've been able to hang out with my friends more and more since I've been here and I'm making some pretty good friends.

Oh, next weekend my parents wnat me to go to Las Vegas with them to celebrate my mom's birthday, they told me that I could go with them and bring one friend. I'm thinking of one special person I'd love to bring, but then I don't know if she wants to come. And if she doesn't I don't go either, I hate hanging out with my parents because they feel this need to ostrisize me while making me stay with them the whole time.

Well I have to think about it and then I guess I'll come to a conclusion by like Tuesday....

No comments: