Friday, October 01, 2004

Epiphany

I'm going home, I'm not expecting much out of this trip, but oh well, I have to go back to support and friend and all. I should have the ability to post on here despite the fact that I am going to be home. So We'll see how all of that goes. Like I've said before if you see me going home there's usually some other reason, and its supporting a friend this time, although hanging out with Alli will be cool too, but I'm done trying to date her. She and I are too good of friends for that. I have to start looking ahead and stop bogging myself down like this. Oh well, I'll always have my friend and I'll always have someone to talk to and isn't that what matters.

I guess like Angel, I've come to one of those little acts of God's grace that can only be described as an Epiphany in life, a turning point we reach where we can look back at how stupid we were and wish we can blame it on being drunk or stoned. I acted stupidly about the whole Allison situation and it won't happen again, as long as I have my friend I'm cool, and by cool I mean as cool as I nromally am which is not all that cool but oh well.

Well we may be getting new neighbors, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one. I don't like the current residents of 8.105, their noisey and annoying so I'm hoping that my quiet friend from class will move in there. And now things seem to be looking up, if this goes right the rest of the year could be looking up for me.

Oh and dude, it smells like a meat locker in this place, I don't know what happened but it needs to stop before I go on a murderous knife rampage or something. Now our door is broken and the microwave epidemic still hasn't been fixed. And worst of all some fucker drank up MY cokes, I hope the hand of God slides out of the sky and bitch slaps the fucker who did that, there are three things guys don't touch when another guy is invovled, cokes, a penis or a girl....now someone please REPEAT NUMBER ONE!

No comments: