Friday, October 01, 2004

Debate Number One (someone get me a soap box)

Did anyone see this shit, I mean Kerry blew Bush out of the water, Bush looked tired and a little bit unnerved, it seemed like they weren't even on equal playing feilds. And yes I decided this before I saw the spin that was put on it after the journalists got a hold of the whole matter. I was surprised and a little impressed, I'm not one of those partisan people that can't be swayed no matter the job that one candidate does just because of his affiliation. And while I do disagree with Kerry on some issue, such as abortion, I still think that man can make his good points, when he gets around to making a point.

With that said and done, is there anyone else out there who thinks that we around the country should chip in a few pacos and get Bush a Thesaurus? I mean it wouldn't cost us all very much if we chipped in and stuff, but I think the man needs one, or some of those vocab builder tapes, he's horribly butchering the whole language there at times. And he could use some pointers. All that Kerry needs to work on is not looking so evil and saying a little more of what he will do and stuff to illustrate that he's got some kind of plan in place. He also needs to try and tell where all of this money he needs for things will come from, because Bush already has--social security--and while it's not the answer we want to hear it is better than thin air.

I encourage you to all watch the next two debates...

No comments: