Thursday, September 02, 2004

What's Wrong With Me

I've been feeling more and more shitty since around this time yesterday, I don't really understand it, I walked to class fine, got there, dozed off, Ashley found me and woke me up, and I talked to her some, from there it all went down hill. Its felt like I've been sliding down some kind of slope and I don't know why. Nothing happened, nothing so bad to make me feel like this. Well one bad thing happened but I don't even want to go into that.

Yesterday was normal enough, as I said last entry, less than 24 hours before this, but right towards the end of the day something happened and I just felt bad from then on. I'vew drawn some today, even wrote a little, and this random guy came and played games with me because he just saw me playing. Nothing made me feel better, none of the normal things I do. I really just want to crawl in my bed and stay there.

Well I'm going to go do something...

No comments: