Saturday, September 25, 2004

It's Like The Wildest Ride Ever...

Well this last week has been an interesting little bit of time indeed, its been scary, fun, crazy, and a little bit odd. Classes are flying by like I thought, the semester goes faster than they did in high school and I have so much freetime that I don't know what to do with it. Yes I am studying, more than I ever did in HS. I think thats a good thing, I mean I know I didn't do things right back then, and I really want to stay here because I love this place and I feel like I'm learning so much from the people here.

I talked to my friend Alaina last ngiht, she and I haven't spoken since the middle of the summer and it felt good to hear from her because she's all the way in Dallas at this Catholic University there. She says she really loves it and she loves the challenge. She was always such a smart girl and she was never the kind to brag about her ability or anything like that. She said that she feels like its a real challenge but she has some free time too. The classes are real small there.

Here their big but I like it, I don't like being noticed all of the time, its more like the real world where you'll be just another face in the crowd, I know that sounds so stupid and stuff, but that's how things work out in the world. But hey, what do I know.

Well let me try to remember what was said when I last wrote in this thing...or through the magic of the internet *ding* we can just take a trip back in time to Tuesday September 21st....its been one hell of a long week, that was about the point things were still bland. After class was over I headed home, got a call from Allison and she told me she had died her hair black, well she looked incredible as always and we were still able to go shopping. Because of my stupid credit card all of the beautiful food items I picked up were rendered--well they were left at the store because of lack of funds or something stupid, I think the card was just messed up because it worked later.

Anyway we came back to her place, hung out for a while, her roommate wasn't there yet so we just watched Labyrinth, which is a really good movie, I kind of miss puppets in movies, its like a dead art only reserved for children's shows now. Its kind of a shame that CG took over, because its not always the best idea to have the actors in a bunch of places that don’t exist anywhere and to come to find out that there’s not one real set out of the movie.

I really enjoyed the movie and all and I had a lot of fun and after it was over, we talked some, her roommate came back and Allison had to hop in the shower and after she got out they had somewhere to go. Well Wednesday was strange, I don’t know why it just was, something really sad happened that I don’t want to discuss here so I went to class the next day, just one of them, feeling really sad.

Thursday I was a little bit better, but nothing much really happened there, same with last night until like 11 when I went to Allison’s and hung out with her and her roommate. I actually got to drive again and well, me driving is always cool. I hardly ever get to do it so I appreciated it all the more when I can drive. I love to drive and I drove Allison’s Focus, which wasn’t bad. We would have taken Jennifer’s car but its standard and I have no idea how to drive that.

To make an overly long story short, I had fun, we were out till like 3, it was 4 when I got back to my dorm and umm, I’m still a little tired. I borrowed Angel Season One from her last night and I came home and watched like the first disk of it, I missed a lot of Angel eps and it makes me wish I had seen them first run.

I did see all of the ones I watched last night before, except the one where Spike comes to LA, its called “In The Dark” I think. I’ll watch some more tonight, that should be cool. Well I better get back to what I was doing, I really can’t think of much else to say right now.

No comments: