Friday, September 17, 2004

Up All Night

Well I can't say much, considering I posted a few hours ago, this is just another measure to keep me awake. I'm trying to go all night, just like old times, I have to at least make it until 9:00 PM and that's not going to be an easy job. I can feel that things I see around me aren't percieved just like they should, and I expect until I get some food in me I'll be like this. Its a little over an hour until I can walk to the University Center and get some food, so I have to make it until then. My first class is at three, if I wanted to abort this little experiment I could and still get there on time, but thats the cowards way out, I'm going to see this trhough.

Right now I'm running off tea and the heat in my room, heat keeps me awake so I have a space heater right next to me here. I think that I'll be able to pull this off. Its funny how something like this can stem off me not being able to sleep in the first place. I really haven't begun to feel tired ye. Am I magic or something? Who knows. But I know that I have to make it to Antropology today, Allison is there and I want to see her before she leaves tonight.

In other news I drew a three panel comic last night about college life, its supposed to be submitted to the newspaper at the college, I don't know where the newspaper is made and I've never read one. I'm not really the reading type, I don't say that to sound ignorant or anything, but reading current events never interested me.

I did this comic while I was just deciding that I should stay up and I'd have to say that its pretty good work. Just before I began on it one of my roommates, Ben walked out of his room, this was at about 3:00 AM, he told me he was driving to San Marcos, like thirty miles up the road and he was going to go home for the weekend, which is pretty far. That surprised me a bit, but I guess that's what he wants to do.

I want to stay here because:

1. I dislike being home
2. Home sucks
3. I promised it to a friend

So here I am, in San Antonio, most of my roommates are headed home for the weekend, which means if I decide to have anyone over I don't have to worry about there being a mess, or anything of that matter. My roommates are like precision mess makers, its amazing to watch them work. And they can work a whole loaf of bread over in less than a day. Lol, its like some kind of storm hit the place--sad...

Well I might hit this thing back later, but I'm out!

No comments: