Thursday, September 09, 2004

Making Head Way

What can I say about the last few days? I don't really know if theres anything that I can say to sum up all that's happened. I can start by saying that there's been alot going on. For one we're all been spending more time together, I mean me and my roommates, its becoming more family like here. We clean up together, and last night we sat around for hours playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City. It reminded me of being home again, playing games and laughing it up.

Even better than that I wrote my paper and the people who had to review it in class really enjoyed it. It was on punk rock if I didn't mention that already. I did alot of research and checked into alot of conflicting leads to get it as true as possible. I don't bullshiting my way through papers when theres time for me to do research. I finished the paper quickly to say the least and I had to do some work for politics, looking something up. Since Ashley had been so busy with work that week she hadn't had time to find enough information, so while I was getting my stuff, I grabbed her some too, just so that we she didn't get in trouble.

We have this assignment thats for extra credit where we have to come up with a campaign stratgey for our candidate. Ashley and I are on the republican side, so we have to pretty much propose Bush's plans for the next four years. She was trying to find info for Bush's stance on education, and I was working on the war on terroism. I have a really easy subject to research, I mean its like flooding into every aspect of popular culture.

Muscians are singing about it and there's even a video game about it. So my research is easy. I mean how many songs are there about Education in the U.S.?

Before class I had drawn Ashley a picture, I said it was because she gave me rides home, but its not the real reason. It was like the one she said she liked that I made of her before. I drew this one on a huge sheet of Bristol paper and colored it, which is usually a nightmare for me, but this came out really good. I wish I had a picture of it to show. But i gave it to her already and she loved it. When I told her that her eyes looked green to me her face lit up and I felt really nervous because she seemed so happy. But i'd have to say that they are greenish brown. Kind of like how Tiffany's seem to change with emotions, it must be some enzymes collaborating to make some kind of mixture or something...

Well I better get off here, everyone's getting back and its getting rowd, gotta go see whats up!

No comments: