Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Serenity Now

Things are going at a steady pace once again, let me tell anyone who's not already in college that things go very quickly. It seems like I just got here a day ago. But I'm enjoying it so much and I'm making decent grades here too. I'm kind of scared, I have an essay to work on tonight and some other stuff to get done for Polotics class but its not too much for me to handle.

I'm trying to make some personal relations while i'm here too, I guess I just like to surround myself with people and it seems that there's more people here who are like me, than there are who are not like me. I really like being around people who think at least somewhat like I do. I love to hear someone say, "Oh yeah me too!" and not just look at me with this confused face.

I'm looking forward to next semester when I might have car and all of the party people might be weeded out and us serious ones are left. And I'm looking forward to getting to know the people I've met here better.

I need to call my dad and ask him when the car will be here so we can plan this trip to Dallas if we want to, it'll be cool to take a ride like that again, to be in a car long term, just me and the road, and a friend, the important part being the friend.

Well I guess I can honestly say things are better, better than they were. I'm enjoying this place.

No comments: