Tuesday, February 28, 2006

We're Just Monsters

You know, you come home from Church one night, you're feeling good and you think that you'll just come in and have a normal time, then something like this hits you. Now you're pissed, you're mad at a person thaty you hardly know. This girl that I met over the summer she seemed like such a nice girl, lived right here in town, was a beauty to look at. I thought, maybe we can be friends, she was too young to date and not really my type, but I thought of her as a potential friend. We talked everyday over the summer for a while, and things were cool.



When school started up she got really depressed, she broke up with her boyfriend and she asked me what I thought about it, I put it in the words that made the most sense to me and she thanked me, told me that I was the only one who understood and all of this other stuff. I felt good that I had helped her, even if back at the time I felt pretty bad.



Well about a month or two ago she stopped responding to me in IMs and on Myspace, she stopped answering anything I did and she ignored me completely. I thought that I was missing her, or that the IM's weren't going, but then one day I IMed her and and she accidently repsonded because the window popped up too fast.



She said something, and I know she saw my window, but she never responded after that. I had changed AIM screennames so I recently told her through Aim to make sure, of course she ignored it and then deleted me off myspace.



You know, if you're going to be like that don't bother even trying to talk to me, don't even try to talk about me and never ask for my help because I feel like you didn't really want to accept me or like me. You didn't do anything for me, all of the time that you were there you just took and took, and when I asked for help you acted like it was you're right.



Why does this always happen, why am I destined to run into every person in the world who wants to use someone and throw them away, every time that I think I have met someone who needs help, someone I can talk to or trust, they throw it right back in my fucking face. I never even ask for things in return and others just take and take, I don't know what esle to do or say, I don't even know if there's anything else to do or say. This is why I can't trust others, this is why I think that being alone would be better sometimes.



Maybe humanity is dead and all that's left here are these animals.

1 comment:

Danger said...

Sorry Justin. There are people like that out there. Sometimes you just have to chill with a new crowd and see if you can find some good, honest people every now and then... sometimes you just have to start a conversation with a stranger on the street. I recently lost some good friends... really good friends. Sometimes you hurt people without realizing it... and sometimes people just look at you like you're not worth their time and effort. Hey... you got one friend out there anyway. I hope things turn up.