Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Past Few Days

It's been a little while since I updated this, so instead of the normal bullshit I think I'll just tell you how things are going in my life. I'm starting to get scared that things are too much like last semester and now I am going to start trying to change that. Tomorrow I have class at three and I will be thereb right and early. I need to keep up and do my best. Not only that, I know that this month will be busy for me. I have that wedding to go to, which i'm starting to be kind of excited about.



I asked an old friend to go with me, so that's going good and I know that I'll be there seeing all of my old friends again in the same spot for the first time since God knows when. One thing I am worried about is having the cash to get there and back, I know I can get there, but the plan now is to leave here on the Saturday before, go to Austin and then go to Houston from there. I don't know how that's going to work out really. I haven't done that drive in a while, not since the summer when I had to see Mandi.



I also happened to meet a really cool girl, who I share a lot of interests in, she's one of Heather's friends and Heather is always talking about how we seem alike. I really don't think it will go anywhere. I mean I'm not trying, I actually have something else in mind right now, but more on that later.

No comments: