Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Long Time No See

It has been so long since I actually wrote something meant to be a blog entry. I don't know what to say about whath as been going on. Lately I have been kind of scared that things this semester will turn out like the last. Starting Wednesday I am determined to make sure that they don't, I need to get on the ball and really get to work on my stuff.



I know that I say that often but this time, I have to mean it. In other things that are going on around here, tomorrow is Valentines Day, it's a big thing for some people, its something that people have spent weeks planning sometimes. I don't really have much to say about it this year, I can't say much about the past ones either because in the past I have gotten nothing on that day!



Other orders of duty this week include the wedding, which will basically consume my weekend and the fact that I have a date tomorrow, which should be fun. Remember this is a first for me on Valentines Day. Today when I got home I felt like today had passed but been mostly boring, tomorrow should prove to make up for this. But when I checked my myspace I had a surrpise waiting, a friend I hadn't seen since high school had messaged me on myspace. Her name is Marie and she was like my best friend when I was a sophmore. I guess we kind of grew apart until she was a Junior and I was a Senior.



She looks a little different but its great to hear from her, she's really fun and really cool. I can't wait until I get a chance to talk to her or see her, I might get to before the wedding this weekend, how ever this all works out. Well I need to get going. There will be a report on how things go tomorrow.

No comments: