Thursday, February 23, 2006

Coming Along

Well I have more of the comic drawings on display on deviant art (sorry for those of you reading this on DA, this was written to be posted elsewhere first), and I have to say that Vanessa did a wonderful job on all of them. She's just the greastest and I couldn't ask for a better partner.



In the way of things, so far we can tell that the comic will be mostly comedy, as if any of you are suprised. I write, she draws and if we decide to color, which there might be a few things colored, its up in the air. I for one think that we have a nice little cast going as of now, I love the type of interaction we could get with this and the type of development we could get in inner character relationships.



Other interesting news, I think that I made an new friend today, I don't know if I can really say that right now, but it just seems like I might have. She and I talked a lot about relationships and something that she said clicked because it had been said to me by another person, it's odd how one person says something and we can write it off, but suddenly everyone is saying it, yelling it from the rooftops and just then you realize that it was on the tip of your tongue all along.



So now I will try to start getting back out, not be so secluded and cut off from the rest of the world, its not helping me, its not even fun and being couped up here isn't what it used to be.

No comments: