Friday, February 03, 2006

Productivity.

Why the late update, you may be wondering? Well last night it seems that blogger was down. I went to bed pretty early for the last two nights in a row. When I was at Heather's I went to bed at 11:30 and last night I went to sleep around 2:30 in the morning, which is pretty early for me.



I'm going to stop running around at night so late though, I really have to, as a matter of a fact, I am going to stop going to hang out with people I don't like. Last night I got up and left my friends because it was just time for me to go, and I did. That's something I have been working on doing more often.



So much around here is changing and so much is falling apart and there are so many other important things that I could spend my energy on, I don't need to be up all night doing nothing, or out playing video games late. I mean at least when I come home and write I am doing something productive.

No comments: