Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Not Much To Say Here

I think back on the things thath ave bene going on, I think about all that I have seen and all that I have done over the last few weeks and I really can't pick out much that should stand out to me about what's been going on. It's hard to tell what has happened since Christmas, sometimes things seem to take so long, like this weekend seemed like it lasted forever and I had a really great time at some points, like getitng to hang out with Cassie and know her a little better.



Right now I am pretty tired, sleepy and I just know that I really need the sleep. And my eyes are still a little off from that problem that I had with my contacts earlier. I am still trying to decide if I should take these out of my eyes right now or leave them in. Its funny, I haven't written in this thing in so long and I still seem to have very little to say. I need to think, reflect on things and come back to this tomorrow.

No comments: