Friday, January 28, 2005

My Penis is Bigger Than Your Post Count

I have to keep this one short, I want to show you guys what happens when you're an uneducated asshole trying to be hard over the internet....behold: The Flame!

Of course no stupidity would be right with out: The Response! I had to say something to this guy, he's atrocious really. I hate men like him, makes me one to become a unic or some shit, but I still want daughters (that was sarcasm).

But all of this doesn't matter, after all, what could you expect from a forum dedicated to Maddox, who is a really great guy who speaks his mind and has a point, "People should think for themselves" that's all he's really saying.

On forums like this one there's one thing going on for the most part, just like PJ said, "Everyone on the dick of the guy with the biggest post count!" I hate that shit and I think that anyone who just piles onto a bandwagon like that should be shot, thrown in a fire, put out, and then feasted on by pigs. Just like Usher.

I have a head on my shoulders and I can think for myself, and by thinking for myself I'm smart enough to know I need a girl to think for me, all men do because we are stupid. Get over yourself, God just gave us a penis because he had extra tissue left over from leaving out parts of the brain that girls have, the bigger the brain the more he took.

Alright on to other things, for those of you still standing around with you hand in your pants, get over to Penny Arcade and check out today's post, its terrific. Alright, on to business, I've decided to show Desiree this little thing, as part of our trusting each other thing. Because I've nothing to hide and be embarassed about.

So with that said and down, I think I need to also do something else, talk to Mandi, I'm starting to think that I might want to ask her out, she and I seem like we're on mostly the same level and it doesn't have to be anything serious. But I'd like to see what happens.

Today was bland, I had one class, drew in there. Then I went to Rickey's and hung out there. I watched Verses with Rickey, Brenton and CJ. It was totally bad ass, I loved it. The movie is so stylish and just all around cool. Lots of good fight scenes, anyone who likes Kung Fu, guns or Zombies, must see this!

Well tomorrow its off to see Mandi if she calls. I'm going to take her some soup I think since she's sick, not like soup ever did anything, but its a nice gesture. (like I said before, "When nothing we do matters, all that matters is what we do.)

I'm Out.

[EDIT: PJ, being the comedic gold mine that he is posted this. You have to read!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's official. this is too much penis for even me.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Yeah that seems to be the way of this kind of thing, Boze had this to say, "
Oooh, sounds like a cock fight!"