Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Life And Times of A College Student

Here it is nearly 4:30 AM and I am up washing clothes, how sad is that? Oh well. I had a pretty good day, I went to class and talked alot in there, I love Politics and Media, its such an interesting class. Then I hung out with Mandi and her roommate some tonight.

I'm starting to think that I have a lot in common with Mandi, she's a really nice girl and I don't know what she thinks about me, other than th fact she thinks I'm a nice guy. I guess I need to feel this one out more, I don't want to pull anything stupid right off the bat. I think I might see what I can find out about her tomorrow, she's a really nice girl and isn't that what any good guy wants? (not that I'm all that good)

Alright, for those of you who like to see stupid shit, here it comes, my friend Rickey had some A/C problems at his place, the air wouldn't work, so what he did was just try to go with out, but the problem was that the lap top overheated because of it.

Well when it finally cut off when it got to hot he needed to cool it down quick, and this is what he did with it....

Oh yeah, it was that urgent, Diablo II was waiting for him...

Well I better get off of this thing, I have other stuff to do. Like clothes washing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh god no ! that with the laptop is a HORRIBLE idea !!!

first, cooling that quickly means instant condensation on the circuitry. circuitboards + water = instant short = paperweight

second, temperature transitions that sudden slowly damage the processor and will eventually shorten its lifespan dramatically (average laptop doesn't last more than three years as it is). the best idea for a computer is to keep it at a constant temp, more or less, even if it's a bit warmer than normal, or to let it transition slowly.

quick temperature transitions are what destroy fragile electronics. notice how your lightbulbs always blow right as you turn them on ? this is why leaving your computer running all the time actually makes it last longer nowadays.

wow he should be smacked.