Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Damn Good Dip/Suit And Tie Affair 2

Well here are the pictures of, well the pictures from the dinner the other night, nice huh. There won’t be much of a post tonight. I went to the store with Rickey, Eddie and Mandi earlier tonight. Had some fun, Mandi is more interesting than I thought. But there’s just not much else I can think about these days than well… you know.

Rickey has promised us some damn good chip dip tomorrow, and he better deliver, because Wednesday he’s going to church, so he can’t till late then. Now, I’m going to have to put these pictures up and head off of here!


Desiree and I


Eddie, Desiree and I


Rickey, Eddie, Me and Brenton


Nicole, Desiree and Jen


Brenton and Nicole

That's all...leave me alone. Just kidding, you know I love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok wow. there's an alarming disparity in size between you and Desi. you could accidentally sit on her one day and she'd just disappear.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I would never do that, but she is really tiny. I remember when she got the short $9.00 Chirstmas Tree I told her it was a 'my size Christmas Tree' and she just laughed about.