Sunday, January 09, 2005

Almost

It’s almost time for me to head back to the school, I’m excited to say the lest, I was getting tired of being around this place. There are still some more people I would like to have seen while I was here, Megan and Julie in particular. Since I haven’t seen either of them since forever ago. But I guess I will have to do without for now, I do miss them.

The days since I got back from San Antonio have been pretty uneventful, except the whole going to the movies with PJ and Sara thing. We saw White Noise, which I thought was pretty good. On top of that we ran into some girls that PJ knew from school that I had also met once before. Because of that we got seats up close.

I have a new mission for the day, no more of that buying a new game trip I’ve been on, I am going to buy a new digital camera that I can play with. I’m just tired of having to pay for film to get developed and having to use the scanner to get it on the computer. I guess I just like the idea of being able to send things straight into the computer after they’ve been taken. I used to actually hate the idea, because I just thought it was kind of impersonal and that it seemed a little dumb since the old cameras didn’t have the quality of film. But now that they can it makes a difference.

All of the cameras I’ve looked at so far that I could see myself buying are at least $80.00. I really want my camera to have a zoom, because that’s the gripe I have with my dad’s older camera. You can never zoom and what good does that do you?

There’s been a lot going on lately, I’ve had to keep busy because I haven’t really been at the school where all of the fun stuff I usually do is. Hell I just got my video game back from the school!

But I have been jumping from message board to message board, trying to find something to talk to people about. I’m still at the North Castle one, as usual, but I am also at about four others, with only a few posts here and there. But its really been pretty bland because with the exception of NC and LP, a lot of the members there are people I don’t know and some of them can be really rude for no reason at all.

The person who wrote all of that stuff in my blog a while back, the one with all of the slurs and stuff, I’m almost sure that he came from one of these sites. And as usual these people have no lives of their own so they get into everyone else’s. When I get back to the school none of it will matter anymore, I’ll be able to do what I’m more used to doing, hanging out with my friends.

Seeing Nicole and Desiree this past week was a really good thing for me, it gave me a chance to talk to two people I hardly ever get the chance to talk to. Well lately that is. Next week I will get to talk to them again and things will be back to normal, whatever the hell normal can really mean in a place like this.

No comments: