Wednesday, January 24, 2007

There's Nothing Left Here

In all honesty you've seen the last there is of me to see because there's nothing left there to see. So don't be surprised if I've stopped caring about most of the dumb shit people worry about on a day to day basis and don't be shocked if I sound bitter. I am bitter, I'm going to be bitter and the reasoning behind this is because not only do I never get what I want, I never even get what I need. I never even get to be happy or enjoy something as simple as a really close friend.



All I asked was to keep this one thing so I'd have some level of sanity left, someone to ground me here in the world and to support me. Yeah I have other friends but none have had the effect of this one in the short time that she was there. So I don't want to drag this out, I just want to say don't expect me to be the same. I'm not, I'm not going to be for a long time. I promised I would be better when all of this is over, but I really don't see how I will.



I lost a friend, and it might be for a long time. It might not. Yes I'm hurting over it but this is only the latest thing to have gone wrong in a string of things I can't even begin to comprehend. Above all else I wanted this one person by my side and it seems she wouldn't be due to circumstances that neither of us can control.



One of my best friends gone, and all I can say is that this is probably the worst year yet. It's not even Feburary and I feel like that already. My spirit's pretty much crushed and I don't even want to know what the rest of this time is going to hold, I just want her back.

3 comments:

Princess said...

This is a very sad post. I hope you are feeling better.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

='( hunny u will always have me...and dont feel this down...and here 24/7/365 if u need me

Anonymous said...

I can relate... but there is hope and life. we should talk... =0)

i love ya bro... be sooo blessed in His love and peace the surpasses ALL understanding! =0) God has you here at this point for a purpose... come to know His love for you. what greater testimony would there be then to say we I was down and out... Jesus saved me! Jesus found me! haha... that's MY testimony and I'm sure that testimony goes for sooooo many people. You're not alone... never feel alone. talk to you soon!

God Bless!