Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Rain to Wash The World Clean

"A rain to wash the world clean," that's a quote from the movie Cowboy Bebop; and that is also what it seems like is going on outside. This isn't the hard kind of rain, not the threatening kind. But the kind that you see that seems peaceful and cleansing. I love soft rain when its cold out and you can just sit and look out at everything, or sit and read, or sit and write. Any of those would be acceptable answers.



I don't think that I have had time to report that I did actually finish my first story, it is the first time in a year I have finished anything I was writing that was over ten pages. And that says a lot I guess. Some might think it says that I procrastinate. But in actuality I think it says I have been rewriting over and over because that is what I have been doing.



So now with this roll that I am on I am launching myself right into the next story so that I can keep rolling with this, I want to have two stories done by this summer, that means that I will have to have one more done.



I wanted to get to something but I drug this out so long that I will hardly have time to say it before I get too long winded. So I am going to work on writing it in another blog.

No comments: