Friday, October 07, 2005

She Was Right

Things around here really need to change, I need to change, I need to stop slacking off. I need to really get to it and hit stuff hard this time around because I can't waste any more of my own time. I feel like I have a lot to say but don't really know how to. And I think part of me feels proud just to have written in this old thing again. I promised myself that it wouldn't make it a year and then just end, there are lots of stories still to be told, and a lot of experinces to be had here.



I guess I will talk just a bit about the movie, earlier Allison, her roommate, and CJ went with me to the movies to see Serenity. Very good, very funny—one of the best things I have seen this summer. I think that this summer really lacked in the way of movies, I mean sure there were a few that were real good, but for the most part it was just dribble.



There really isn't much to say about the movie besides that, I mean I don't want to turn this entry into a review although talking about what I want to just seems like something I can't bring myself to do. See, almost one year ago I got fed up, I got tired of people I didn't want read my live journal reading it and I got tired of the whole live journal format...so I came here and I made this blog. It was new and exciting and no one knew about it but me and my CPU. Then I got new friends and told them about it, joined facebook and posted a link there and the thing just spread.



Now I am back where I was a year ago, I wish I had left this thing to be here and to exist without knowledge of it getting around, without posting a link and whoring it out. I know so many people who look at it from time to time. It makes me see why Autumn and Twinks do what they do.



I feel like I need to start a new blog, but then I don't want to...I don't want to lose what I've made here, I've made a good place for myself. I've made something that has so much history behind it. This blog, a years worth of posts, plus back dated posts from my old blog. Friends that I made with this thing, comments; funny and sweet. I just can't let this thing go.



Which means that what I say now will only make sense to one person, if she even sees this. You were right, you were right about how things were going to be. I can't really say much more, and with all that you said I know that must sound vague. But just think back to the things you told me not to count on so much and talk about so much when you told me I was interesting too, just know that you were right and that I listened.



I take comfort in the fact I half prepared myself for this, I am ready for what's to come now. And I can also take comfort in the fact that my life just got better for now it is fall in San Antonio and it is cold outside. I wish I had someone to walk through the park with here, this is the kind of weather I dream about.



Finally, I can listen to my Ataris CD again, other times of the year it pisses me off, in winter its gold...



...so long astoria we found the map to buried treasure and even if we come home empty handed we still have our stories...

No comments: