Wednesday, October 12, 2005

No Use For A TItle...2

Not much that I can really say, things have been kind of up in the air lately. I don't know how much I can say, I'm worried about a friend of a friend. A really sweet girl who's not feeling very good right now, other people I know seem to be making a lot of dumb descions and one person told me something that I never really thought about although I haveh eard it before, I need to stop worrying about so much and just calm down.



I have really been trying to change things around here lately, and today was a welcome change, I woke up to the soft sounds of rain and the blaring of my ring tone, Blink-182's Feeling This. It was cool and wet outside, just like I wanted it. I was shocked to have someone else tell me that they liked it like that here, Jamie mentioned how much she loved this time of year too. I think this time of year is when I'm happiest, which is bad because if this is me at my happiest something is very wrong.



Thanks a million to Jamie, Twinks and Amanda for the comment (I moved Jamie's comment over from xanga to my blogger account), but I feel much better just hearing stuff like that! And Jamie, in the future I will try my hardest to make sure that I don't curse too much so you can actually read my stuff!



I can't wait, tomorrow there might be another cold front, there might be more rain and that would be so good. Earlier Allison dropped by, I sat over the easy chair and talked to her while she was on the couch behind me, our living room is out of whack, CJ's camped out there for the internet access, here's the file photo 1...


Yeah I know, there's a couch behind the other freaking chair and the televison has been substituted with...a computer!

It felt really good to sit and talk with her, she had come over ot borrow an egg and ended up staying about and hour and half to just talk. I like having someone to talk to, so often I think I don't really pay attention to those around me when I have the chance, I took the oppurtunity today.



CJ was uploading pics a lot of the time, but he came in and talked with us too. It was fun and the dreainess outside really set a good mood.



Oh, I don't know if I said this and I doubt she'll see it, but happy Birthday to Durae, Megan and Juliet! I have actual pictures of Durae and her roommate Alex in my living room, they're the freshmen I talk about so much. And here's file photo 2...



Well I hope there's not much else to say, I hope they all have good birthdays, umm good fight, good night!

No comments: