Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cold Front!!!!

Well I usually don't do this in the middle of the day, but I guess I figured that it couldn't hurt. It's strange how people around here are acting, I have met a lot of new people around here. Some of them have been very nice, other's not so much. I think college is hard to get through unless you have a strong base of people which you can interact with. I've found out that things get a lot easier once you have people around you some of the time.



I don't think that I want to end up like I did last year, surrounded by friends to the point that I'm almost sofocating. I hope that some of these people I've met around also being as true about themselves as they can be, most of the time I end up meeting people who love to seem like something that they're not.



Right now there is so much going on and I need to really get back on using this, I think I finally have myself back on a schedule that's do-able, I go to sleep sometime right after midnight and wake up around nine in the morning. If I don't force myself to stay up and keep this up it'll be nice being up when other people are and having time to maybe even get the breakfast!



Well I better get going, I have to get in the shower before dinner, just in case I run into Becca and her friends down there and because of the fact that it was so fucking hot out that I think I just need a shower. But there is good news, tonight there should be a cold front, so it'll get cold!



...not cold, but cooler and I'll take that over this right now!

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

Sweety, I hope you have a great time at the movies. I hope the next time online you will at least say haj to me and tell me everything about this "date"

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

There was no date, four of us went and it was just us seeing a movie.