Thursday, October 06, 2005

Quickie

Tomorrow is the movie with Allison, I sure hope that htings go through, this is just the thing she needs to get all cheered up. And now I have to go to class tomorrow, Durae got her hair cut and she's looking all...well let's just call it hot now. I haven't really hung out much with her and her friends lately. It's kind of strange, you know how you start hanging around some people and you think, this will be cool, its going to last, but then suddenly thingsj ust kind of fall apart. Well that didn't happen, and I'm glad, I like hanging out with them.



Last year I had some friends I hung out with all of the time at the start of the year and now I don't even talk to them, not online, not on facebook, not even in passing, its like we just fell out with out falling out. They were both girls and they both have boyfriends now, so they spend every waking moment up under them. I really can't take that. I know the one will breka up with hers when she's done sofocating herself. The two girls don't even talk anymore they had a big fight over something totally stupid and beside the point.



I hope the friends I meet this year I can continue to hang out with past the first semester.

No comments: