Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Shimmer

She calls me from the cold just when I was low, feeling short of stable. All that she intends and all she keeps inside isn't on the label. She says she's ashamed can she take me for awhile, can I be a friend? We'll forget the past or maybe I'm not able. And I break at the bend. We're here and now, will ever be again? 'Cause I have found all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away again.



Well I better say something about this, looks like Houston's about to get pummeled by a Hurricane, most likely going to be a category 3 by the time it gets there and while the city of Houston, my house included should be dandy through all of this, I know Galveston will probably not. They started manditory evac today at 6 AM.



I thought about going back there to see this, to see the storm, yeah I know it sounds dumb but its like I just want to see what everyone is so scared of. I am confident I can drive in the thing, I've driven in one before and did just fine. And while the car back then was bigger I should be able to do this with my car now. But don't worry I know better than to go back to Houston.



I talked to the girl I got to model for me, I'll explain that in a second, she lives in Angleton, which is about forty minutes from Galveston Island. She was so scared, I talked to her and calmed her down, told her I would call her to say I told you so. I mean most of the time when these things come in the fun head first into New Orleans, because that's just Hurrican behavior. I think it would be better if the damn thing just sat at sea and spun itself to death.



But all we can do is pray and wait, you know, wait and pray. Things will turn out for the best in the end. Allison asked me if its the end of the world, I told her not just yet, there's still too much shit to do. Plus the last time Houston got its ass kicked by a storm we had a two hour warning this time we have a while, we'll be ready.



Now about this model, I asked Elaine, a friend of mine of myspace to model for me, she's unbeliveable gorgeous and even sweeter. She was one of the first people I met when I got on myspace and she is probably the best looking girl that has been on my list ever. I talked to her about it some, she was like You're going to make me famous huh? I really hope so, cause that would mean I was famous too. I must be a good photographer, but really it comes just as natural as writing to me. I can't wait to try out some stuff now that I have my own model. I see so many nice pictures on deviant art that people take of their models, a lot of them are nudes, I'm not doing that, but these will be equally as nice!

No comments: