Friday, September 23, 2005

I can tell you guys really like that picture and all, I don't know why.



Well update, its category 3 now and my dad decided to go home and make sure the house was fine. If i had the gas I'd go back and check on him, but this city, even though we're 300 miles from real danger, is out of water, gas, milk and bread. So it sucks to be here. I went out with Allison to Starbucks today and she's really fed up with the storm, I think she's kind of right. People panic too easily, I mean we're in the damn desert and people here are rushing out and buying up food as if the powers going to go out, its a 30% chance of rain here for Christ's sake.



I feel bad for the people that stayed in New Orleans, they're back under the damn water again. Did anyone read the book Ground Zero, its an X-Files novel and there was something in there really cool. They dropped a nuclear bomb on the edge of the eye of a hurricane and it messed it up so bad. I'm sure that it would work in some way. We have roughly 30 thousand nukes in the world although its not safe to drop them. But something like enough regular bombs could offset it enough to mess it over. I don't mean every storm needs this, but the ones like category four and five could be stopped this way.



Oh, in other, news, not that it matters that much, I'm sick. I think I got it from my roommate. And it really sucks. I'm afraid to hang out with others because of it.



Well I better get off here, there's something going on outside, like 15 ambulances passed by on the freeway, need to go check it out!

No comments: