Friday, September 16, 2005

Dropping By

Haven't written in this in a while. But I just like to touch bases and stuff, you know. I'm glad to hear that Twinks is better first off, and to see Amanda back and writing again. There's not much going on with me, although I did meet a girl. Now she and I ate together like twice and she's pretty nice. We talked some on the internet today too, it really sucked though because I asked her to come to the movies with us and she had to decline because of homework.



We went and saw the Corpse Bride, Sneak Preview, go see that movie, it is bad ass! I think the most amazing thing is that it took ten years to make, holy hell. Tim Burton is a zany dude, he went off on that movie. Depp did a great job as always and there's nothing really disappointing about this. I liked it alot. I also saw the tailer for the fourth harry potter movie, I am no Harry Potter fan, but I have to go see this one. It looks so bad-ass. Well I think that's all I really have to say now, I've been drawing as usual, if anything extra special comes up I'll drop you guys a link.

No comments: