Friday, September 09, 2005

My New Wife

I have someone here I would like everyone to meet:



  • img 1


  • img 2


  • img 3


  • img 4


  • I found her at Your The Man Now Dawg.com, someone posted that she was the hottest girl ever, they weren't joking. She is very close to it. I wanted to cry when I saw. And look, she even has plaid on, perfect. Have I explained to everyone that I have this new found love for plaid. I don't know what it is about the fabric, but it makes everything better. I saw a girl in plaid stockings today and it was nice...



    But I degress. Tomorrow I will be playing taxi and driving my freshmen to the shitty capital of Texas, Austin. They want to go there for something, probably girl stuff. But I will go and just hope that I get back in time to see a movie with Allison tomorrow night. I really enjoy hanging out with her, it just makes me feel better after all that's happened.



    Sorry about the quickie today, but there's just not much to say. Oh, I have a new picture up at this addy, oh screw it, I'll just post it.



    Jamie

    This is a drawing of definitionofblonde, she comments here sometimes, she's such a cutie and a sweetheart. Thanks to her for being my little subject for this drawing!

    1 comment:

    Miss Me said...

    Well she isn't ugly, but I would were a bikini that's too small for me. Well if you like it go ahead I"m not stoppin' you. I hope I will speak to you before I'm going to Avignon.

    And no Bikini's aren't meant to be that small!