Friday, December 16, 2005

I am Jack's "Can't Hardly Wait"

I feel like I can't do this on my own, I feel like I need strong supportive friends who I can look out for and who can look out for me, and I feel that i have truly found someone like that in Heather. She's a really sweet person who, when I first met her, I wasn't even sure that she would ever be around again. Now she's telling me everything will be okay and that she will help me find someone I can at least date.



In the back of my head, I am remembering in the past when I started to trust someone and I stopped seeing all of the wrongs that they were doing. Now I am examining things much closer and trying my best to make sure that I am not walking into this thing without looking at all of my options.



I guess what makes this different than the others is that I'm not trying to date Heather or see her in a romantic way, so that breaks up some of the attachment, if she was up to something shady and wrong I would have noticed it by now, that's why I can trust her I think.



I know that things might be moving fast with this friendship but I really believe that you have to look forward and wait for some things to come to you at times. Tonight Heather and I are going to IHOP, tonight things are going to be all about just hanging out and having fun while talking and solving some things. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're able to trust me, and rightfully so...i won't, and can't do anything to hurt you...that just isn't me. i love you and your company...you are a very comforting person. you care about others more than you do yourself...and though, that may be nice...i think it is a good idea to try and get that alone time, and have time for yourself. you know...you're a really good writer. if you want...you should stick with that. btw, i completely agree with the free speech blog...what free speech. it says in the constitution that we have the right to free speech so long as it doesn't hurt others rights for free speech. but how is that free speech...it's not. maybe we can do something tonight...just hang out...i'll call you.
love
-h