Sunday, February 12, 2012

Twenty Five Disturbing Reactions to Chris Brown at the Grammys

I’ve not been the most forgiving person when it comes to Chris Brown. Okay, that’s putting it mildly. I still think he’s a dirt bag. I still think his acting like the victim when he punched and bit a woman is bullshit. And I feel like he is at best a fleeting talent in the industry kept alive by rappers backing his songs with their verses and him writing some catching two sentence hit.

I don’t understand anyone who likes him, especially women. I don’t condone him being able to show his face in the industry or on TV or anywhere else. He doesn’t act like a person who’s sorry and you can’t just sing and dance your way out of being a woman beater.

Then a friend on Twitter retweeted this and I was shocked, confused and slightly disturbed at the implications of what the girls were saying. This is from a person who laughed at two girls one cup and doesn’t really get disturbed by anything. There’s something wrong with these people, I won’t say its wrong with women because the women who retweeted it isn’t like them. I know other women who aren’t like this and who don’t find this funny.

But the fact that anyone would say this frightens me.

No comments: