Friday, February 17, 2012

Best Date Ever

I’m not going to go into long, rambling details here. I met a girl on eHarmony a while back and we talked for several weeks. I asked for her number and she said she didn’t feel comfortable. We kept talking, but a few days later she vanished. Then about two weeks later she randomly messages me again and gives me the number.

We texted most of my day off, talked on the phone five hours that night and set up a date for the next day. The date was probably the best I’ve been on and it wasn’t because it was something spectacular, we just laugh at the same stuff and had a nice meal together. I brought her roses in a vase. She told me that she had never been given flowers before. She seemed all too happy about it.

It feels good to leave feeling like you had a good time and she did. Supposed to be seeing her again Saturday.

No comments: