Monday, September 06, 2010

Take Care

So its safe to say that I’m ill.

I’ve been burnt up for the last few days, I spent too much time working in the sun and tiring myself out and its catching up to me. I can’t stand for long, can’t balance myself in the way I should be able to. My eyes burn sometimes, for seemingly no reason, too.

I don’t like being ill in this way, its better when you’re just flat out delirious with pain and you know you can’t do anything and others know it too. People don’t realize that I can feel myself draining out as I move around—like those ridiculously short stamina bars they put in video games as a realism mechanic.

Guess those main characters have the same illness I have.

Yesterday I briefly thought it would be nice to go out and cut the grass.

Yesterday I almost passed out in the yard.

It wasn’t hot, nor was it back breaking labor.

Maddy says I should take better care of myself, I don’t think I know how to or have good reason to. But I try despite that.

No comments: