Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Selfish

I had planned to write today, just write on anything at all to not have to deal with the editing stress and other little things. Today I kind of feel like staying in bed, I’m just really sore and I don’t know what’s the cause of it. My neck was hurt yesterday, but that seems to have mostly passed by now.

The main thing that is going on in right now is I’m wondering how much you can want from the someone else, the world and life in general before it just becomes selfish.

Some people will claim that anything we do at all is selfish, its all just furthering our own desires and if it wasn’t, we wouldn’t do it.

I don’t agree with that. At least, I don’t think I agree with that. I know that’s not the kind of world I want to live in, where all actions are selfish and even you’re most sacrificial of acts can be boiled down to a desire to see your own goals played out.

The question kind of seems like a waste of time as there can’t ever be a definitive answer in it and any discussion further would just result in a round and round argument with now winner.

No comments: