Monday, September 13, 2010

Kind of Funny…Kind of Wrong Scam

Taken from here: http://adamswomanlost.xanga.com/732808035/a-confession-and-an-important-warning/?page=1&jump=1516469508&leftcmt=1#1516469508

Women of Xanga...please be warned!

Men of Xanga...please warn the women in your life!

I don't know how many of you shop at Wal-Mart, but while I was shopping there I became a victim of a clever scam.

If it happened to me, it could happen to you!!!!!

Here’s how the scam works:
Two handsome twenty-five-year-old well-built cowboy-type guys come over to your car as you are packing your shopping bags in the trunk. They’re both shirtless and they start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex with their highly-defined chests,  huge muscly arms, and rock-hard abs exposed.

I'll admit it...it’s impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say “No” and ask you to give them a ride instead, to another Wal-Mart.
You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start talking about what they want to do to you!Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing your neck and begs you to pull over so he can make love to you!! Except while this is going on, the other guy steals your purse!!!
I had my purse stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, this evening, and most likely tomorrow.

No comments: