Sunday, September 13, 2009

Special Messages 3

11. Cardboard Tube Knight- You may not remember this, but I actually remember talking to you in a random thread a lot earlier before we were actually friends (as I consider you at least) and I remember thinking that you had good opinions and I liked how you defended what you were saying, even if I didn't completely agree with you. Anyways, it was ironic how we really started talking recently, and I'm glad too since it was one of the few good things that came out of the situation-edramaz I was having with other people at the time. You're a really serious person in general, which I appreciate because I'm more often serious than not when I really have a conversation with someone. And you have so many opinions and are interesting, so that's really awesome about you as well, plus just being so honest. So I'm glad that we did get to start talking and that you continue to talk with me, even when I sometimes fail at responding (esp. the past few months since I was gone for so much of them). Overall, I think you're a really great person and I hope that we continue talking more <3

No comments: