Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Other Special Messages

This was written for me just a little while ago by a friend of mine:

Where should I start. I've been knowing him ever since my noob days, and started talking to him via PMs. I do recall greatly admiring him for his writings, excellent blog, and talent for drawing. The fact that he likes me and considers me a friend can only make me glad, since I wanted to befriend him as soon as we started talking. He is one of the nicest persons I have ever seen, paid me some of the sweetest compliments I ever received, and the very fact that he is there for me when I want to talk is very comforting. He makes me feel happy (and blush, whenever he's saying some nice thing to me). He's also very intelligent, thing that I always liked about him. When talking to him, I can be myself, and feel comfortable. This means a lot to me.

And this was written yesterday:

Like an older brother. Very sweet and will always tell me the blunt truth, and no one can ever understand how much I appreciate him for it. He laughs with and at me, and I'm glad I talk to him.

No comments: