Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just Exhausted

I’m at the point that I don’t know if I can deal with people’s BS anymore and really I would think I wouldn’t have to most of the time but it’s a constant issue. People are too busy telling you all of the minor details of something you don’t care to know or they’re preaching at you about something that if you had wanted advice on you would have asked.

Having time off from work is a blessing that I really don’t think I can be thankful enough for, at the same time I don’t know how I make it through the days at work some of the time. Jobs shouldn’t be there to place undue stress on you and then pay you too little for what you do.

I’m working it out in my head, which is all I seem to ever be doing. But I need to find another course of action, what I really want is out of this state—in every since of the word. It’s strange to be proud and love a place for so many reasons and hate it at the same time. It seems that realistically it is people that ruin everything. They ruin jobs, they ruin good shows, books and movies; and more often than not they make things harder for, and ruin each other.

Most of all I’m tired of trying in a lot of ways too.

No comments: