Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wall of Weird

In the world of blogging I ma kind old school. Not as old school as being like, pen and paper...but old school in the way that I had a xanga and a live journal account...back when they were cool. Now the thing is, I don't say this to brag, in fact I am kind of embarassed by all of this. But when I first found out about blogger, I moved to it.



I guess that's where the trend ends.



Fast forward a few years to the rise of You Tube and with it the video blogger. I have never done it, never even used a webcam. But I thought it was slightly neat, although I don't know if I could ever make the switch. I used to not even look at video blogs, at all. That is until I found out about walllofweird on You Tube. I know this might sound like something stupid, but she's unbelievably cute and I kind of like the sound of her voice. So I will watch her videos from time to time.



I think that she is the only instance of me actually paying video blogs any attention but look at her!





Figure 2

Can you blame me? Not to mention she's funny. Not funny in that Lewis Black or Doug Stanhope, laugh until you shit yourself way, no she's funny cute. Which is different and doesn't seem to effect all people the same way. But I would suggest checking out some of her videos since they can be interesting. In the world of Internet Women Celebs (which some will say doesn't exist) she's a notable entry for cuteness. Another person who actually needs an entry on that list is Miss Paperlillies...check them out.

No comments: